11 dezembro 2015

Frank Sinatra, Fly Me to the Moon





100 anos de quem era, simplesmente, "A Voz".
Frank Sinatra Centennial Celebration.

2 - Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)


Ouça as músicas
1 - I Only Have Eyes for You

2 - Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)
3 - Hello, Dolly!
4 - I Believe in You
5 - I Can't Stop Loving You (não disponível no momento)
6 - Love Is The Tender Trap (with the Count Basie's Orchestra).
7 - I Wanna Be Around
8 - I Wish You Love
9 - I Won't Dance (não disponível no momento)
10 - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter (não disponível no momento)
11 - Looking at the World Through Rose Colored Glasses
12 - More (Theme from Mondo Cane)
13 - My Kind of Girl
14 - Nice Work If You Can Get It
15 - Pennies from Heaven
16 - Please Be Kind
17 - The Best Is Yet to Come
18 - The Good Life
19 - Wives and Lovers



"Frank Sinatra was indisputably the 20th century's greatest singer of popular song (Frank Sinatra biography at the Rolling Stone Magazine).


No auge de sua voz, Sinatra mostra todo o seu talento e extraordinário alcance vocal:



Frank Sinatra sings Jerome Kern's Ol' Man River, from the film "Till the Clouds Roll By" (1946).

See Sinatra's complete filmography.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por comentar.