26 outubro 2013

Count Basie and Frank Sinatra

The Complete Reprise Studio Recordings, at Las Vegas. 
#Jazz
Count Basie was simply superb. With Frank Sinatra, perfect!



Recorded at The Sands hotel and cassino.

Playlist:
1 (Love Is) The Tender Trap
2 Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)
3 Hello, Dolly!
4 I Believe in You
5 I Can't Stop Loving You
6 I Only Have Eyes for You
7 I Wanna Be Around
8 I Wish You Love
9 I Won't Dance
10 I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter
11 Learnin' the Blues
12 Looking at the World Through Rose Colored Glasses
13 More (Theme from Mondo Cane)
14 My Kind of Girl
15 Nice Work If You Can Get It
16 Pennies from Heaven
17 Please Be Kind
18 The Best Is Yet to Come
19 The Good Life
20 Wives and Lovers

 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por comentar.